AQWHUB- HOME OF THE US.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JP who else like killing

2 posters

Go down

JP who else like killing Empty JP who else like killing

Post by JPKatz Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:27 am

Wellllllllll, About my history, you posted once in GT story file so look it there :D
http://gtreborn.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/3024408-jack-s-xfile

About me, well, i'm a boy of course :D I'm pretty dreamy and I read a lot of fantasy book. In case you ask, My name is Kien and I like Toikien :D (I wanted that name so much) :bounce:

Some of you might ask, what make I stay in AQW, well, the most important reason that I love DF, it's awesome game, and while I have some free time, AQW is best choice. I also like AQ but I have not much time for it.

Too bad I'm not really active in PvP those day (my skill still :D just can't hang out with friend much but weekend) I'm pretty busy with school. This is last year, I think I will study Literature, English and Math (I think, I'm not good at any other) my grandfather is a great poem in my country but o.0... :scratch: :study:

Well, i'm the one love trouble and "like my super power :D". Ya, i get hit a lot: friend, parent, brother, someone else, car, tree, fall off a cliff, mountain, i cut myself...that's a lot of trouble but I enjoy it. I love PvP because not like other MMO game winner is the one who spend too much time, too much work, too much money. In AQW PvP, you are what you are :D a trouble maker!
JPKatz
JPKatz
PvPer
PvPer

Back to top Go down

JP who else like killing Empty Re: JP who else like killing

Post by Damasa Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:02 am

You kinda scare me now Jackpay..O.o
Damasa
Damasa
Expert PvPer
Expert PvPer