AQWHUB- HOME OF THE US.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Lucky Enhancements Overpowered now?

4 posters

Go down

Are Lucky Enhancements Overpowered now? Empty Are Lucky Enhancements Overpowered now?

Post by Ras Thu May 12, 2011 6:07 am

So basically am doing some sort of a mini poll.
I want to see who believes that the luck update made the enhancement overpowered.

SPOILER ALERT:
It didn't.

But even though I said that, do you think they are?
Ras
Ras
Expert PvPer
Expert PvPer

Back to top Go down

Are Lucky Enhancements Overpowered now? Empty Re: Are Lucky Enhancements Overpowered now?

Post by Krystal Thu May 12, 2011 11:06 am

I do, because they now give intellect and wisdom, making mage all the more fgty. STFU MAGEEEE D;<
Krystal
Krystal
PvPer
PvPer

Back to top Go down

Are Lucky Enhancements Overpowered now? Empty Re: Are Lucky Enhancements Overpowered now?

Post by Velvex Thu May 12, 2011 1:45 pm

I don't think it made Charmed enhancements overpowered, I just think they made them more appealing to the semi-intermediate PvP'er, since the stat distribution is more spread out now. It made a lot of classes much easier to get a grip on, which I personally don't like, but it is what it is.
Velvex
Velvex
Emø Bunny
Emø Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Noiro Thu May 12, 2011 6:06 pm

No. But due to the analtwats on the AEF jizzing themselves from looking at the stats on lucky enhancements doesn't mean their overpowered. They just have SSSOOOO much hype put on them but in reality, it sucks. Its just like ranger and chrono.
Noiro
Noiro
Expert PvPer
Expert PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ras Fri May 13, 2011 1:24 pm

Meh not gonna do the commentary then.
Ras
Ras
Expert PvPer
Expert PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum