AQWHUB- HOME OF THE US.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if aqworlds added another place for pvp what would you want it to look like?

+9
Lushy
Rima
Velvex
Myth
Ux
OneCoolGuyOne
Gkussj
Sora
LavaShark
13 posters

Go down

if aqworlds added another place for pvp what would you want it to look like? Empty if aqworlds added another place for pvp what would you want it to look like?

Post by LavaShark Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:33 pm

if aqworlds add another place for pvp what would you want the place to look like?
LavaShark
LavaShark
How Do I PvP?
How Do I PvP?

Back to top Go down

if aqworlds added another place for pvp what would you want it to look like? Empty Re: if aqworlds added another place for pvp what would you want it to look like?

Post by Sora Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Three rooms, no safezones, somewhat like Us or Them but with a centre room and no captain.
Sora
Sora
PvPer
PvPer

Back to top Go down

if aqworlds added another place for pvp what would you want it to look like? Empty Re: if aqworlds added another place for pvp what would you want it to look like?

Post by LavaShark Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:29 pm

I @gree
LavaShark
LavaShark
How Do I PvP?
How Do I PvP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gkussj Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:02 am

One like Darkovia brawl, but, no captains ...no lycans/vampires ._. and no safezones.*Heal anywhere*
Gkussj
Gkussj
Advanced PvPer
Advanced PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by OneCoolGuyOne Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:43 am

6 Rooms, 3 for each side like DB, No NPCS, just for pure, and obv include join. yaya y everyone use touben as sig
OneCoolGuyOne
OneCoolGuyOne
Master PvPer
Master PvPer

http://nobrain.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ux Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:54 am

Somthing like UoT.
Btw why're you using Touben as your signature?
Ux
Ux
PvPer
PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:49 am

The lack of any sort of variation in AQW PvP just pisses me off, and if we suggest anything on the forum Cguy or Elnaith goes 'omg i haet pvp it maek me feel weak for no girlfriend irl' and sends you warnings.
Myth
Myth
Advanced PvPer
Advanced PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by LavaShark Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:19 pm

im using touben as my signature cause he is awesome
LavaShark
LavaShark
How Do I PvP?
How Do I PvP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvex Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Despite the fact that you never knew him personally . . . .
Velvex
Velvex
Emø Bunny
Emø Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Rima Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:15 pm

once again Velvex earns a internetz point.
Rima
Rima
Advanced PvPer
Advanced PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lushy Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:01 pm

@Myth, I thought it was more these reasons: http://twitpic.com/4nlwqw/full http://twitpic.com/4nkr7o/full
Lushy
Lushy
Newbie PvPer
Newbie PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zknighty Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:17 am

Nice pictures.Mines kinda crappy.Ashamed :( I like sexy cheese.Umm..I would definetly agree with Sora.Captians are like that.You can also change classes in the PvP Zone.Also,you can talk to the other team.You have a choice.Team talk or Everyone talk.Yes,Everyone talk seems like a crappy shitty name,it could use improvement,I mean it's just a suggestion.Also,you can also /goto players,I'm just saying that because I'm too lazy to walk to it,it's a really good advantage because nooby pvp faggots like attack you during 1 vs 1.Speaking of 1 vs 1,you also have the chance of changing it to,1 vs 1.You can also create zones with your friends,there can be two people whom can create it.We can talk about this more,can someone please like start a thread of like what I have been talking about this.My ideas might prove to be a good thing because it will change PvP forever and make it better for us,good pvpers,whom care about it.Thank you for listening. Friday Animation
Zknighty
Zknighty
How Do I PvP?
How Do I PvP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthycupcake Mon May 09, 2011 12:24 am

Scaled down Sleuthhound would be a pretty cool map, obv no NPCs, can /join , and other cool shet.
Oh and +1 Internetz for Lushy.
Stealthycupcake
Stealthycupcake
PvPer
PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Wounds Mon May 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Zknighty wrote:Nice pictures.Mines kinda crappy.Ashamed :( I like sexy cheese.Umm..I would definetly agree with Sora.Captians are like that.You can also change classes in the PvP Zone.Also,you can talk to the other team.You have a choice.Team talk or Everyone talk.Yes,Everyone talk seems like a crappy shitty name,it could use improvement,I mean it's just a suggestion.Also,you can also /goto players,I'm just saying that because I'm too lazy to walk to it,it's a really good advantage because nooby pvp faggots like attack you during 1 vs 1.Speaking of 1 vs 1,you also have the chance of changing it to,1 vs 1.You can also create zones with your friends,there can be two people whom can create it.We can talk about this more,can someone please like start a thread of like what I have been talking about this.My ideas might prove to be a good thing because it will change PvP forever and make it better for us,good pvpers,whom care about it.Thank you for listening. if aqworlds added another place for pvp what would you want it to look like? 2783543784

I feel bad because I only read, "Thank you for listening."
Master of Wounds
Master of Wounds
Expert PvPer
Expert PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvex Mon May 09, 2011 10:40 pm

for us,good pvpers

if aqworlds added another place for pvp what would you want it to look like? 1299996091955
Velvex
Velvex
Emø Bunny
Emø Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Rima Tue May 10, 2011 11:39 am

if aqworlds added another place for pvp what would you want it to look like? Index
Rima
Rima
Advanced PvPer
Advanced PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Tue May 10, 2011 12:41 pm

My ideal PvP warzone would be reminiscent of my arsehole.
Myth
Myth
Advanced PvPer
Advanced PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rima Tue May 10, 2011 4:10 pm

thay cant make that big map myth o3o
Rima
Rima
Advanced PvPer
Advanced PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Wed May 11, 2011 5:24 am

Pfft, are you kidding me? Just add Tercess, all four levels of Bludrut, Dage's ego and Elnaith's list of 'girls who wouldn't date me'.
Myth
Myth
Advanced PvPer
Advanced PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Damasa Thu May 12, 2011 2:32 am

^ FUCKING LOL.
Damasa
Damasa
Expert PvPer
Expert PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down