AQWHUB- HOME OF THE US.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hall of Fame Idea

+2
Jo Jack
Kingjames1199
6 posters

Go down

Hall of Fame Idea Empty Hall of Fame Idea

Post by Kingjames1199 Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:53 pm

I've got a idea that instead of having a "Top 100 PvPers" list which can be inaccurate, bias sometimes, and some people like Ryu who deserve to be in the top 10 who've been playing since the first day of PvP don't get awarded they're honor. Thats why I think that we should have a Hall of Fame. I've only thought of this idea, but not how it should be made. Any Ideas and comments?
Kingjames1199
Kingjames1199
How Do I PvP?
How Do I PvP?

Back to top Go down

Hall of Fame Idea Empty Re: Hall of Fame Idea

Post by Jo Jack Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Shit I remember Kae thinking of a hall of fame idea before she left but we never went anywhere with it. I am game I mean you do realize it wouldn't be like the Top 100 it would just be once you can't have like weekly hall of fames that would be retarded. It sounds rather easy but it seems like more of thing where there would be a site and then a page on the site for each hall of fame member saying what they did. Not sure exactly but something like that would be good for this idea I can work on that if you want but making a site takes awhile to make it good at least. So ya watyoupeoplethink
Jo Jack
Jo Jack
PaperBagmin
PaperBagmin

https://twitter.com/JoeeyJack

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvex Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:17 am

I remember talking to Kae about this a long time ago. Not a bad idea, but Evonex fucking ruined anything that could be seen as a parallel to her faggotry. If we do decide to do this, I think (aside from about 30 obvious members) people should be legible for the "Hall of Fame," once they have a certain amount of votes from other PvP'ers. And instead of just doing it one time, sort of have it as a continuous thing. I don't mean releasing a new one, but just adding on and creating edits.

I'm sort of neutral on the idea overall, I used to be more into it, dunno about now though.
Velvex
Velvex
Emø Bunny
Emø Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ras Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:44 am

How about just a website with links of a wiki type page that has the bio and a pic of a pvp'er eligible for that hall of fame?

However keep it legit, try to make it unbiased and only mention achievements with a neutral tone.
Ras
Ras
Expert PvPer
Expert PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:29 am

Obviously KJ just brought this up so he could have some say in who gets in.

Himself.

You giant tool, Go back to naruto avatars and stop acting wanabe gangster fag.

There is always going to be bias, the reason why evonex's list was BETTER then anything anyone else has done is because there were several different biases. Evonex's list will always be better then this piece bullshit hall of fame crap that KJ is trying to make.

And of course now that I called him out on it hes going to play stupid and say, I wasn't going to try to dictate who gets in and who doesn't it was just a suggestion. (insert gangsterphrase here)

Good day sir, Good day.
Jeff
Advanced PvPer
Advanced PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ux Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:07 am

Jeff wrote:You giant tool, Go back to naruto avatars and stop acting wanabe gangster fag.

lol'd
Ux
Ux
PvPer
PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvex Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Locking.
Velvex
Velvex
Emø Bunny