AQWHUB- HOME OF THE US.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin

Go down

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin Empty Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin

Post by Jeff Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:48 pm

Hey guys, Its Jeff. Im an Admin for AQWhub, and i Love to pvp in game and just chill. I just wanted to introduce myself to you all.

Im going to start out with some personal info :)

Yes my real name is Jeff, im 14 old. I run cross country and do Taekwondo. I Like Alternative , techno , Kidcudi kind of rap. I like deathcab for cutie and cold play. Im a Freshman in highschool and things are going pretty well in my Life.

So, as many of you know my AQW username is Pisonmyhands. Im an aqw founder but i didnt start PVP until the middle of ptr and the end. I can't Say i was very good throughout ptr even ask ThundergodDrakath and damasa47. I still dont think im very good at pvp even to this day but i always strive to get better and to learn different things.

I am Apart of guildtestbuild and forever will be, And yes this might cause some controversy but i assure you there will be no clan steriotypes here or being prejudice against clans. Personally i could care less.

I as an Admin on this site, hope to turn it into a professional looking site, give it unquie features. And possibly learn how to use correct grammar and learn how to spelling.

Well thats all for now, I hope now you know about me and i Hope to see you all around this site as well as In aqw.

Thanks aton
~Jeff

Jeff
Advanced PvPer
Advanced PvPer

Back to top Go down