AQWHUB- HOME OF THE US.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its Jackery ;D

+2
Damasa
Jo Jack
6 posters

Go down

Its Jackery ;D Empty Its Jackery ;D

Post by Jo Jack Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:46 am

Hey there! I am Jo Jack I started the week after the first Friday the 13th Dx. Also I love having looks nobody else has (Or uses) I get rather mad if somebody steals my looks. LOL FUNNY THING HAPPENED AS I WAS WRITING THIS XD My cat puked all over my chair! I wasn't in it at the time (If it was I would have noticed) anyhow just finished cleaning it up. Ok still about me. I love rare items non rares pretty much pointless unless amazing! Anyhow my buddies are generally ones on my FL and GT members. If you didn't notice I am a pretty big PvPer I PvP when not with friends or bored xD. My two bros Omega XIX and Armegeddon Ryxx taught me how to PvP. Most importantly Ryxx taught me Starlord when I was deciding on a main class its my favorite class and I am a pretty good Starlord ;D Also if anybody doesn't know this one I am super seksy and my bag, suit, bunneh, well all my main stuff I wear makes me seksy ;D SEKSY STARLORDS ARE AMAZING SUCH AS ME, RYXX, STEVEN, AND MY SL STUDENTS THAT ARE NOT THAT SEKSY YET! Well thats some stuff me and I liek techno <3 and other kinds I like most anything ;D
Jo Jack
Jo Jack
PaperBagmin
PaperBagmin

https://twitter.com/JoeeyJack

Back to top Go down

Its Jackery ;D Empty Re: Its Jackery ;D

Post by Damasa Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:58 am

This story needs moar me.
Damasa
Damasa
Expert PvPer
Expert PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo Jack Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:00 am

O it will I dun forget me seksy friends it was originally just a starter forum then I changed it I will make it a real introduction about me soon ;D
Jo Jack
Jo Jack
PaperBagmin
PaperBagmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noiro Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:31 am

Needs more SL pwnage by you, not THAT MUSLIM CALLED WALL-E
Noiro
Noiro
Expert PvPer
Expert PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo Jack Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:43 am

Lolz Noiro who is the muslim? My StarLord is pwnage though ;D
Jo Jack
Jo Jack
PaperBagmin
PaperBagmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvex Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:44 am

Ryxx is Muslim Jo . . . you didn't know that? o.Ø
Velvex
Velvex
Emø Bunny
Emø Bunny

Back to top Go down

Its Jackery ;D Empty Epix win?

Post by Jo Jack Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:16 pm

O lolz I completely forgot about that lol its 1 I am doing homework at same time not thinking straight, anyhow like I said I am gonna redo it with a real introduction ;D

Heya my good friends that will be on our forums soon, this is my epix introduction.

SEKSY STARLORD JACKERY!!! ;D

Onto official stuff my introduction 8D Okay so most of you know me as that super amazing guy that loooooks so seksy and who PvPs like a StarLord god (So do other seksy starlords like Ryxx and Steven) who just has to hide his seksy face in that bag >_< Well I am more than that I am your buddy who misses the old days in AQW. I have played since the week after first Friday the 13th makes me mad >_> I stopped playing for a period of time I do remember being back around Escherion release and I lol'd when nobody could kill him but I had done it the night of release! My first Quibble that I liked was the one with Nightmare plate the roman one = fail I bought everything but helm xD I was a solo player for a long time ;P until I met Shadow00735 he is total epic pwn except he went afk a lot lolz we made AQWMVs. I then met my next good friend GhostOfChaos it was cool because I was hanging out with a big group we all were tight. I also had more friends at this point XD LOL LMAO, Kevin Fire X, Dragon Lord Jub Jub, Siler Plate, and the best for last Omega XIX great friend of mine he and Ryxx taught me to PvP but that was in like June I met these guys a long time back. (This was August 09 till October 09 that I met these guys) I at that point I became more social with people. Around December I believe Jo Jackery made a month long absence of AQW cause of internet failure barely making it back for Frostvale, Omega helped me with releases once I got back ;D I had met Damasa47 before that with Omega we never became real friends till like this April. Also I was on PTR's first PvP matches I thought the first battleon on PTR was epic it was like a portal anybody remember it??? Anyhow I like Quibble's end of year stuff especially Chinese Umbrella 8D Jack was slowly getting bored of the game Dx most of my friends had quit or not playing or in Siler's case left his bros for Y-1 he recently deleted me >_< Omega played for a time was gonna quit Jack stopped that Jub played the most around that time so we were tight I had technically have been in 3 clans TheBlackMoon of AQW, The Dragonlords, and GT lolz. BlackMoon was just a silly thing I was in a bunch of non members I joined cause a friend was in it Dawn Of Sorrow was. I joined DragonLords while I was still in BlackMoon I joined cause of friends. As you can see I joined just cause friends were in both lawl I joined GT to PvP and I am friends with a lot of the members ;D Jub didn't want me to leave cause even though I never used the DL site I was suposedly a part of it so he made me second in command in like May so I took that role soon leaving the clan big tension between me and Jub (Hopefully we can be kool again) Well now I am in Guild Testbuild which I do not plan on leaving. Anyhow clans not important at the moment forgot a time where I went to B-1 for awhile. Sometime between March and May I went to B-1 for awhile quit going probably in June and I am glad I did but when I go now I guess people still know me so I go on occasion not big on B-1 regs so I don't want to go anymore lol but it happens. Nowadays I am PvPing often and 8 out of 10 times I am using StarLord 8D Ryxx is my bud who originally gave me tips and was a trainer to me. Now if we gotta get down to it me and Ryxx are best StarLords around 8D Also I use Twitter often AQWJoJack is my account follow if you want ;D Continuing on GT also has a Twitter which I update when necessary AQWGT ;D Now important part of this introduction that became my AQW story minor details can be asked I will give a few fun-facts at end 8D anyhow the important part, MY SEKSY FRIENDS

BEST BUDDIES <3 <3 <3 Omega XIX, XD LOL LMAO, (Banned atm for being epic) GhostOfChaos, Sam041, Pisonmyhands <3? (ENRIQUE WE KOOL?!?!?), Thunder God Drakath, Damasa47, Steven, Armegeddon Ryxx, Dragon Lord Jub Jub, YellowBrightLight, Kaelyna, 1c3 R3b0rn, Velvex (Special ed mosh pit with Sam sometime???), IIIcutieIII (Shan I don't care that I messed up I don't know where your caps are lolz), TX Sting, Sora2141 (No longer uses that account still plays though), Veonyx, WrathLover, Falcifer, Emerald Wizard, (DUDE SIGN ON MORE) JackPay (Jack2 you gotta sign on more 8D), Ivan, Chaos31, Exodius the Hero, you know what I am getting bored this is taking forever lolz I am gonna wrap this up ;D

Buddies who left D: Ras Luine (Got any grapes???), Hitamaru (Pwn world for me man I am proud of what you have done), Kevin Fire X, a lot of my friends quit I am ending it there mmmkay ;D

FUNFACTS I GIVES YOU 1 BIG ONE IF YOU WANT MORE ASK AIGHT 8D- I didn't buy naval commanders in 09 Because I thought they were ugly not because I didn't have the ACs also I am mad I didn't get golden flintlock pistol!!!

Well Jo Jack is my name AQW is my game ;D

WUV YOU GUYS ON THAT LIST ESPECIALLY MY SEKSY STARLORD FRIENDS (You know who you are ;D)

IF I FORGOT YOU IN MY BUDS EITHER I CAN'T REMEMBER ATM OR YOUR NOT IN MY BEST BUD AREA ;D

Last edited by Jo Jack on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Jo Jack
Jo Jack
PaperBagmin
PaperBagmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wraith Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:14 am

Epic story. Only it needs more me. Nah, kidding. :P
Wraith
Wraith
Newbie PvPer
Newbie PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo Jack Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:32 am

Hang on Exo lolz
Jo Jack
Jo Jack
PaperBagmin
PaperBagmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:23 am

Yeahhhh too long, did not listen.

V I felt bad and read it. Cool story bro, but YASKREW VERIFICATION CLASSES KTHXBAI.

Last edited by Kaelyna on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo Jack Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:24 am

Teeeheee ;D
Jo Jack
Jo Jack
PaperBagmin
PaperBagmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noiro Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:25 am

More. Epic. Win.
Noiro
Noiro
Expert PvPer
Expert PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo Jack Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:27 am

Thanks 8D
Jo Jack
Jo Jack
PaperBagmin
PaperBagmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam041 Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:54 pm

WE KOOL JOEY JACK? <3
Sam041
Sam041
Advanced PvPer
Advanced PvPer

http://twitter.com/AQWSam041

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo Jack Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:55 pm

HAIL YEAH WE KOOOL ENRIQUE 8D
Jo Jack
Jo Jack
PaperBagmin
PaperBagmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo Jack Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:00 am

Kaelyna wrote:Yeahhhh too long, did not listen.

V I felt bad and read it. Cool story bro, but YASKREW VERIFICATION CLASSES KTHXBAI.
UNCALLED FOR KAE D: YOU USE DLORD Dx STARLORD IS JUST SEKSIER ;D Anyhow thanks for reading my story double post is necessary in this situation I can't edit my hail yeah we kool to Enrique D:
Jo Jack
Jo Jack
PaperBagmin
PaperBagmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:20 am

Dragonlord? Hail no I no has verification.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo Jack Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:04 am

YOU JEST
Jo Jack
Jo Jack
PaperBagmin
PaperBagmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content