AQWHUB- HOME OF THE US.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quitting this fail forum.

+23
Soviet Russia
Sora
Crumy
OneCoolGuyOne
Lushy
Chen56
Jeff
Myth
Velvex
Dmage12
Netzinaut
Ux
Master of Wounds
Thunder
Jo Jack
Indestructable
DipPotatos
Noiro
Gkussj
1c3 r3b0rn
Stealthycupcake
Ras
Legendary Paladin
27 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Quitting this fail forum. - Page 4 Empty Re: Quitting this fail forum.

Post by Thunder Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:20 pm

I love random people on the forums. Thumbs up Soviet Russia.
Thunder
Thunder
Expert PvPer
Expert PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Wounds Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:00 am

DipPotatos wrote:I think you guys need to chill... There is no need for the amount of flaming always going on. Especially you sora. You should be better than that. LP has a right to come here just as anyone does, and you should respect that. He may not be your favorite person, but he is not a bad person, and he has done more (or at least tried to do more) for the pvp community than you realize. Some times he can be annoying but so can we all. I remember when I didn't like LP because he kept ruining my 1v1's because he was "bored". Then I realized I've ruined 1v1's before so I can't really be upset with him like I wanted to be. LP has his own clan, is doing things on his own, and his visits to AQWHUB are very little. Should you really care if he leaves all the sudden and comes back afew times? Get over it! Theres no reason why we can't just all get along besides the bunch of trolls you guys like to be (some of you are nice) because its "funny." If you try and talk to LP like a person maybe you'll realize he isn't all bad. I've noticed anytime 2 pvpers try and discuss pvp or anything like that it either becomes a fight, or they agree and it's usually gossip about another pvper.

An example for this is when I talked to TBR for the first time. She isn't the most popular person around the pvp community, and I knew that before talking to her. We startred off by me already being kind of rude to her and we were talking about pvp classes. It turned into an argument fast, and I didn't like her. Later during the latest 1v1 Tourny I talked to her again because she knew I was fighting her most likely. That night we talked for like 8 hours about other things than our fight, and she was a really cool person. After a long discussion about many things I asked her why she didn't talk to all people like this. She said it's because before people know her they already hate her because of all the trolling she has to deal with. That made a lot of sense because I know that feeling. She has been through a lot and she really can be a nice person.

With that example heres another few people this has happened with. I can't stand the way flower chick pvps... But I have nothing against her personally so I don't flame her. She is always nice and I have brought up her camping and excessive room hopping before. She just lols and says "whatever you jelly?" which makes me laugh :)

Another good example is Disturbed Indestructible. This dude can camp like a mother fucker! I almost hate pvping with him because of that. One time we fought 1v1 rogue vs sin, and anything i was about to kill him he would run to hit restorers while I literally waited like 5 minutes one time for him to come out. Then I'd get impatient and go in anyways just to get it over with, find myself stunned, then crosscut to death and pissed because I should have ha a kill. Other than that I love Dist. He's a really cool guy and nice to everyone and I respect him.

Those are some good examples but how about the people almost EVERYONE hates. I'm pretty good friends with Goldslayer1. I have liked this dude since I met him. He's really laid back, relatively nice, and he's a good pvper. A born leader yet people hate him. The reason I think is the same as LP's problem where he can't get flamed without flaming back. I heard he flamed one of my best friends Firedog430, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. What I heard after that made sense. He flamed him after his Tourny match with TBR where he won at first then it was moved longer and she won in the end and he got flamed afterwards. That's enough to make anyone mad. So what happens when some dude says "stfu you lost man. quit crying!" I think most people wouldn't just sit there and take it.

One of interest... I used to be great friends with Eknan. I bet abunch of you are like "WHAAAAAAAAAAA?" yep. Eknan and I for a long time were great friends. He put me onto alot of interesting music, we talked about workouts and exact muscle building routine's to help eachother get the right muscles we wantd, and we were both really good pvpers and for the longest time I looked up to him. Then one day he came to naka's house while Hyenas and I were trying to talk about something and he started trolling GS1 and Pinoy two of my best friends. Then I asked him to stop and he started trolling ME!!! Then I started flaming back and he started trying to get closer to hyenas just to spite me and he's told me this before. After I told him I knew her name he pesterd her for it and pictures of her. All mostly just to show me he was closer to her... and it worked... Hyenas and I stopped being friends and hated eachother for a looooooong time. Eknan and I have flamed the shit out of eachother ever since.

Okay heres a funny one. I'm friends with Noiro... This dude can flame like a bitch and I HATE it!!! Especially since he flames Hyenas my best friend. But I've talked to him a lot and he is a really cool dude like most people when they aren't being asshole trollers. I remember when hyenas and I had a huge fight over something and we put eachother on ignore and weren't going to talk to eachother ever again. Noiro, despite his hatred for her, actually went over and talked her into coming to talk to me about it. Although from what I heard he didn't say it very nicely... But his heart was in the right place and he saved my friendship. He also took the time awhile ago to help me get better as a PVPer. Thank to him I have one of the best guardians if not THEE best guardian out there.

I could say more but these people were picked for a reason. Everyone that I've mentioned hates eachother. They can't stand eachother but they are all my friends. Which brings me to wonder how do I get along with them and they can't get along with eachother? Heres your reason...

BECAUSE OF THE TROLLING AND FLAMING PEOPLE DO!!! I didn't like TBR because people told me she was a bitch. I didn't like GS1 at first because I saw some of his flame wars. I didn't like Noiro at first because he constantly trolls and hates my best friend over something Falcifer said a looooooong time ago. I see it here to. It's all starting with the fact that people think it's funny to troll and they look up to people like Ras, one, Noiro, Pison, and Eknan.

Please... If you stopped the unnecessary trolling everything would be fine. Nobody would "HATE" anyone. I've lost a lot of friends because of trolling and even made myself look like a troll before because of flaming back. I used to be in GT. I left and had no ill feelings towards them. Then almost right afterwards I was getting trolled by them and Dama OF ALL PEOPLE said I sucked in pvp, and was a disgrace to GT. TGD has flamed me before and he is one of the nicest people I've met on this game. Jo Jack I learned hates me. Pison hates and flames me where as before we were pretty good friends. One started flaming me. There are more I could name but I don't feel like making this any longer because my fingers hurt from typing.

In end please stop trolling for the lulz and try to talk to eachother like people. Everyone will be happier that way.

-Theeslayer

I'm quoting this whole thing because it's all so fucking cash. God, you're funny. But the specific part I'd like to comment on:

One of interest... I used to be great friends with Eknan. I bet abunch
of you are like "WHAAAAAAAAAAA?" yep. Eknan and I for a long time were
great friends. He put me onto alot of interesting music, we talked about
workouts and exact muscle building routine's to help eachother get the
right muscles we wantd, and we were both really good pvpers and for the
longest time I looked up to him. Then one day he came to naka's house
while Hyenas and I were trying to talk about something and he started
trolling GS1 and Pinoy two of my best friends. Then I asked him to stop
and he started trolling ME!!! Then I started flaming back and he started
trying to get closer to hyenas just to spite me and he's told me this
before. After I told him I knew her name he pesterd her for it and
pictures of her. All mostly just to show me he was closer to her... and
it worked... Hyenas and I stopped being friends and hated eachother for a
looooooong time.

I was Hyenas' friend before I was your friend. I liked Hyenas more than you. You were fucking with Hy, so I put you in your place. Now you have no friends. Don't mess with a sage.

Quitting this fail forum. - Page 4 Yeah-Im-a-wizard
Master of Wounds
Master of Wounds
Expert PvPer
Expert PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvex Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:01 am

Then Noiro realized that that could never be anything more than a dream to him.
Velvex
Velvex
Emø Bunny
Emø Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:11 am

Then Noiro woke up and realized that that could never be anything more than a dream to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:25 am

OP is a faggot.
Myth
Myth
Advanced PvPer
Advanced PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by DipPotatos Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:47 pm

I imagined this would happen. Instead of actually reading this and understanding it you guys have completely taken it out of what the meaning of "that long azz post" was. It was supposed to show you that anyone can be a friend if you treat them like a person, and that you can't judge somebody based on what everyone else says. I encourage you all to go make a new account then talk to the people who hate you and i guarantee you will make a friend if you dont troll. I've done this many times, and it always ends with me seeing someone in a new light.

Btw eknan. You were not even near as close to hy till after we started arguing. Another thing I've done that same process with you and we were friends on that other account so get over yourself.
DipPotatos
Newbie PvPer
Newbie PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Wounds Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:35 pm

DipPotatos wrote:I imagined this would happen. Instead of actually reading this and understanding it you guys have completely taken it out of what the meaning of "that long azz post" was. It was supposed to show you that anyone can be a friend if you treat them like a person, and that you can't judge somebody based on what everyone else says. I encourage you all to go make a new account then talk to the people who hate you and i guarantee you will make a friend if you dont troll. I've done this many times, and it always ends with me seeing someone in a new light.

Btw eknan. You were not even near as close to hy till after we started arguing. Another thing I've done that same process with you and we were friends on that other account so get over yourself.

As an alpha male, I am obliged to decline your request for friendship. Try hanging out with LF or GF1.
Master of Wounds
Master of Wounds
Expert PvPer
Expert PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Minecraft Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Wow, the massive fat fuck that started this thread has left me bursting out with laughter.
The fail troll has made a new accomplishment in the history of dickheads, faggots, and more likely, 7 year old douchebags that try to troll.
I'm assuming that this guy is showing us that men, can finally become women. With a little bit of stupidity and faggotry.
Looks like he's a pretty big dick.
So my grandma says this, the immaturity of your disgust gains you an award.
Quitting this fail forum. - Page 4 Tumblr_lku1peastj1qj3708o1_400
FUCK YOU! - Grandma <3
Minecraft
Minecraft
How Do I PvP?
How Do I PvP?

Back to top Go down

Post by dodocaw/dude Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:12 am

LP is a fucking shit head full of crap so...I used to like LP as a friend until he made a huge mistake by Un-merging TLP. When he did that i cursed him out told him to grow a dick and said am quiting your fail clan little bitch. Then said Bye.
dodocaw/dude
dodocaw/dude
How Do I PvP?
How Do I PvP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Minecraft Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:24 am

Good attempt to flame him.
It probably won't hurt his feelings, since he thinks hes all tough and liek OMG I HAZ BIG PENIS and all dat shit bro.
but he's a faggot, and i'm pretty sure hes a 30 year old virgin and a fat fuckface.
But at least you can flame better then him. I think the thinking of teh absurdity of his stupidity, and being a retard, makes him another AEF.
By the way I doubt he has a big penis, by the way he acts hes probably a sad old dude trying to hook up sexy pixels on AQW, cybersex is when real sex is not an option.
He probably has a 5cm penis.
Minecraft
Minecraft
How Do I PvP?
How Do I PvP?

Back to top Go down

Post by dodocaw/dude Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:01 pm

xD Dude he probably doesn't listen to this stuff anymore because he's moving into a cheap house because he's getting poor.so....
dodocaw/dude
dodocaw/dude
How Do I PvP?
How Do I PvP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. 0 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Is this a clan?? Lawl.

~P:0
Mr. 0
Mr. 0
How Do I PvP?
How Do I PvP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Chen56 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:41 pm

i laff at thred ples. Quitting this fail forum. - Page 4 13181910
Chen56
Chen56
Expert PvPer
Expert PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chen56 Wed May 09, 2012 4:34 pm

#shitsocray YOLO
Chen56
Chen56
Expert PvPer
Expert PvPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4